As a physician or administrator, you balance two crucial concerns:
- the quality of patient care
- a financially sound enterprise.
What happens when the demands of running a business distract you from your work as a clinician? That’s where CIPROMS comes in.
Serving the Healthcare Industry Since 1982.
Our company began as part of a private practice. We saw efficient business management as essential to patient well-being, so we brought advances in technology to our offices and developed ground-breaking systems for managing revenue. We soon found hospital-based physicians in emergency medicine could benefit from our processes. Since then, we have helped practitioners in clinical settings throughout Indiana. We continuously refine our systems to bring the latest in technology and best practices. We are proud to be a trusted partner to hundreds of physicians in dozens of private practices.
A Standard of Quality that Measures up to Yours.
No matter how pleased your patients are with the clinical services you provide, their overall satisfaction can be undermined by a negative experience in the payment process.
We train our people to excel in service. They uphold the highest standards of professionalism to create positive impressions. We audit our conversations with your patients and coach our customer service representatives to ensure continuous improvement in service quality.
What Can CIPROMS Do for Your Practice?
CIPROMS offers efficiency for increased profitability through more effective revenue management. Depending on your individual practice and personal goals, you can expect any of the following benefits as our client:
- Fewer distractions that keep you from focusing on what’s important to you.
- Better control of your business performance.
- More meaningful use of technology and trained billing professionals to strengthen the productivity of your practice.
- Utmost security of patient data and compliance of federal and state regulations.
- Assurance you won’t be caught “off guard” by regulatory or technology changes.
- Increased value of your business and financial strength to bring in new practitioners.
- Enhanced succession planning to secure the future of your practice and your own financial options.