The Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists (ISA) will host their Practice Management Meeting beginning at 7 a.m. Saturday, August 29, 2015, in Goodman Hall in the IU Neuroscience Center. The meeting is being offered for practice administrators and anesthesiologists interested in practice management issues.
Sessions throughout the day will cover topics like
- What Your Hospital Administrator Wants,
- The Acquisition Process: One Group’s Journey,
- Staying Independent or Making Changes — Strategies to Increase Your Options,
- Technology Tightrope: Balancing Digital Advances and Patient Safety and Risk,
- What is an AA and How Do They Help Anesthesiologists? and
- Anesthesiology Group Merger — The Post-Merger View.
Speakers for the one-day event include
- Jerome Adams, M.D., M.P.H,. Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesia Indiana University School of Medicine;
- Graham Billingham, M.D., Chief Medical Officer Medical Protective;
- Anthony Cox, Ph.D., Chairperson Graduate Business Programs in Medicine and Professor of Marketing Kelley School of Business Indiana University;
- Jaemy Hwang, M.D., Activity Chairperson Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists;
- Joe Laden, Business Manager ONE and Anesthesia President ORVA, LLC;
- William McNiece, M.D., President, Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists and Associate Professor of Anesthesia Indiana University School of Medicine;
- Senator Patricia Miller, Indiana State Senate;
- Matthew Norcia, M.D., Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology Case Western Reserve School of Medicine;
- Judith Jurin Semo, J.D., Attorney and Principal Judith Jurin Semo, PLLC; and
- Vincent Vilasi, M.D., M.B.A,. CEO Mid-Atlantic Division of North American Partners in Anesthesia.
The cost for the event is $150 for ISA members and their sponsored guests and $175 for non-members. You can register online at the ISA website or you can download a brochure which provides information for mailing your registration and payment. CME units are available.
For questions or special requests regarding the event, please contact Wendy Gagnon at 317.607.9164 at least two weeks prior to this activity.
— All rights reserved. For use or reprint in your blog, website, or publication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.